Tuesday, August 6, 2013

20/21 Months

Since I'm combining 2 months, I'm going to post more photos than usual.  We have loved spending the summer with Violet.  She's learning so many new words and it's so fun to hear her use them.  June and July brought a trip to Deanna Rose Farm with Geena and Grandma G., another week of swimming lessons, a few trips to the zoo, lunch with Geena and Grandpa G., a trip to Springfield, and lots of hang out time with the KC Fritzes.  We all head back to school tomorrow.  It's sad and exciting at the same time.  I know Violet will do great at school and I'm sure both David and I will be so busy we won't have time to be sad.  

Taking her bunny to church

Wading pool in North Kansas City.

Observing Canada Day!

Violet LOVES the birds at the zoo.  She also loves the monkeys and snakes.  She's scared of pretty much everything else.


Feeding chickens at Deanna Rose Farm.

Strawberry ice cream!
She really liked the mannequins at Old Navy.

She also happened to match them.

A snack with Great Grandma Baker

Chatting with Great Grandpa Baker

She can reach the bowls where we keep our produce and she enjoys grabbing a pear or an apple and biting into them.


She likes stealing Grandpa Baker's "eyes" and wearing them. 
Amazing post-nap hair

She is CRAZY about her books.  They are her favorite toy along with her babies.

Helping Daddy tape for a painting project

Playing the piano with "Na-mone"

She fearlessly touched the snake that some random person was walking with at Loose Park.

We had a yummy lunch at Cafe Gratitude.



1 comment:

  1. Love the video! We need more Violet/mommy pictures!!! Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete