Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dedication/29 Weeks

We had Violet dedicated at church this morning.  She looked adorable and did a great job being in front of everyone.  Here's a video:

Tim reached out and kissed her hand right after I stopped recording, which elicited more, "Awwww"s from the crowd. 

David's parents were there and so were some of our friends.  I know a couple of other people took photos, so I'll add them to the post when I get them.
Becca & Chris
Joe, Blaise, & Lauren
Debbie, Simone & Ryan (I wish this was in focus! Look at Violet's smile!)
Wes, Judah, Zion, & Diana

Love this half smile

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll say it, too! Awwww! Glad you had so many special people there. You know we were there in spirit. Thank you so much for taping it! Love you, Violet! And God loves you, too!

    ReplyDelete