| Daddy is teaching her how to stand in her crib. I have a feeling we'll be moving the mattress down before we know it. |
| Telling a story. |
David was on Spring Break this week and Violet really enjoyed the extra time with her dad. She smiles so big when she realizes that he's still home. I think she's going to love this summer. We began the week with a visit to her birth family. We had a wonderful time, as always, and are looking forward to seeing them again at the end of April.
Violet is still working on rolling onto her back. She completed her first 360 degree roll the other day. We're thinking she might have seasonal allergies. She started itching her eyes and nose last week when we had the windows open and she's still very congested. Hopefully they don't bother her too much.
Violet's 5 month birthday is coming up next week. The day after that is her unborn cousin's due date. We can't wait to meet the little one. Violet and I have our fingers crossed that it's a girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment