This is her outfit of choice after being outside in the hot weather. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of this "look" in the coming months. Maybe I should buy some cuter diaper covers!
David found this dress at a garage sale last summer. I was worried it wasn't going to fit by the time it was warm enough to wear it, but that's not been the case with this crazy weather.
Violet continues to be very vocal and active. She took a 4 hour nap after church last Sunday and when she woke up she decided it was time to start rolling over. Since then, she can't be stopped! She's now an expert at rolling onto her tummy. If we could get her to roll onto her back, we could avoid running downstairs in the middle of the night to roll her over. She tends to get scared or frustrated when she's stuck on her tummy.
The first part of the video is her laughing. For some reason, she thinks it's hilarious when David asks the question, "Who am I?" The second part of the video is to show her new favorite activity of spitting. She rolled onto her back for the second time ever right after I stopped recording the second part.
She is saying, you're my funny daddy! Smooches, Violet*******
ReplyDelete