Wednesday, February 22, 2012

She gets her good looks...

...from her birth family : ) 

Every time someone compliments Violet on how adorable she is, all I can do is smile and say thanks knowing that I can take no credit.  Violet is blessed to not only have their looks, but their love as well.  We always enjoy our visits with them and I think you can tell from the pictures that Violet does, too!
Violet and Great Grandma
Grandma
Having fun with her birth mommy
Four generations!


2 comments:

  1. I cannot keep myself from looking at these pictures of Violet's birth family. The tears just keep welling up in my eyes with deep gratitude and an overwhelming sense of thanks. We have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams with the gift of this beautiful little girl. Violet has forever changed our lives and allowed our family to grow. May God bless this family and let them know how much we value their gift of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marni for sharing our hearts as well in these words.

    ReplyDelete